Emma Leith Workshop Terms and Conditions:
All workshops include all materials and tools unless otherwise stated. Full-day workshops include a light homemade vegetarian lunch and all workshops include plenty of tea and cake.
The full amount of the workshop fee is payable in advance to secure a place. I will contact you with payment details when you reserve your workshop.
Should you need to cancel your place on a workshop for any reason, the cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation within 28+ days of workshop date = 50% of workshop fee payable unless place is re-filled. This is because once you book your place money starts to be spent on the workshop and this money can’t be clawed back. In addition others may have been turned away because the workshop was full.
- Cancellation within 0-27 days of workshop date = 100% of workshop fee payable unless place is re-filled.
- Sometimes workshops are over subscribed so I hold a waiting list and MAY be able to re-fill a place, but if you are unable to attend you are welcome to send someone in your place. Please let me know your replacement’s name, phone number and email address as soon as possible before the workshop date.
This can all seem a bit mean but a workshop booking is just like a flight reservation and the plane needs to take off with or without you!
In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a workshop, then a replacement workshop will be offered. I will attempt to give as much notice as possible. Please note however that I cannot accept responsibility for wasted travel or other 3rd party costs. If you are unable to take up an alternative date then a full refund will of course be given.
Emma Leith Website Use Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.