1. Pour 3/4 of your grout into an old plastic tub - I use old humous pots (we eat a lot of it in our household!)
Add a small amount of water bit by bit until the grout becomes creamy, think butter icing or toothpaste.
2. If you add too much water and the grout becomes too runny then use the remaining grout powder to thicken it up.
3. Using a rubber spatula spread the grout al over the mosaic ensuring it gets right down into the gaps.
4. Remove excess grout with the spatula. Do not panic that the tiles are all smeared with grout at this stage….all will be well trust me!
5. leave the grout to ‘set’ for a few minutes then using a damp (not wet) cloth, wipe the mosaic to remove a bit more of the grout.
6. After about another 10 mins buff the mosaic using a dry cloth (an old tea towel is ideal) this is where you need to make sure all the grout has been removed and that your tiles are completely clean.
8. Once grouted I like to tidy the edges with a little black paint to finish it off beautifully. Now wrap it up in some delicious gift wrap and give it to the one you love…….or keep it for yourself as a reminder of just how amazing you are.